RSS

The "Reverse Flye Pyramid move" (video)

Hello! I'm here, but not really. I'm just letting you know that I submitted a short video to Lindsay's List's Tuesday trainer. Truth be known, I'm ridiculously excited about it because for once in my blogging life, I've found a way to post that is not fraught with techie problems (one of the main reasons that I post so rarely these days). Wanna know what it is? Taking a simple video on your iPhone and uploading it to YouTube with the click of a button. You simply click the email function, and it asks if you want to just send it to YouTube! Once you've set up your channel in its memory, then you are good to go for future videos. I might never write another post again. Kidding. Sort of. Thank you, Janetha for opening up my world by asking me to submit a video and teaching me about this iPhone function!

So the short video can be seen over at Lindsay's List for her Tuesday Trainer series. This week Janetha is the guest trainer and called on her sisters in iron to come up with some upper body pyramid moves to share with readers. Head on over and check it out. Tuesday Trainer is a really fun way to mix up your routine and learn new moves from other readers.



lindsayslist.co-tuesday_trainer
Q: Have you heard of a 'pyramid' and have you tried them? Have you checked out Tuesday Trainer at Lindsay's List? Are you as excited as I am about this new-to-me iphone function!?

8 comments:

biscuitsarenothealthybutwhocares said...

Is that your house in the video? Looks awesome. Great exercise as well.

P.s Hair looks nice as well ;)

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) said...

Biscuits- yes, that's my house- I love it b/c we remodeled it almost from scratch- ironically that is the only room that wasn't torn down- just redecorated :-) And thanks for the hair comment- I finally washed and colored it today :-)

Anonymous said...

I saw the video this morning and was impressed (and wokka wokka wokka [in my best Fozzie voice]at the cleavage action!)
I have heard of the pyramid in weight training and did it somewhat.
I am not tech savvy but the iphone deal is nice to know!
Loved it and hope you do more TT's!

Missy

Janetha @ meals & moves said...

it really is amazing that for once you can do something with technology without having it be an asshole to you! YAY!!!

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) said...

Missy- haha cleavage- I hadn't noticed honestly- I was more focused on my misbehavin' hair!

Janetha- YES!! And thank you for that! I have angered the gods of technology for some reason!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Okay, I'll have to experiment with posting videos to YouTube directly from my phone (don't have an iPhone, but we'll see if it works).

GREAT video! I used to do pyramid sets all the time but haven't done them in a while. I'll change that!

BTW, you look fabulous!

Deb (Smoothie Girl Eats Too) said...

Andrea- aw, thank you! You are very sweet. And yes, I was dumbfounded that I never even noticed the "Send to YouTube?" option before!! Perhaps your phone does the same thing. Would be fun bc I know you're a great video star!

Eden said...

Love j bean. She's a genius.

The only pyramid I'm familiar with is the one that tells me to eat 11servings of bread! Oh and the ones with mummies.

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Copyright 2009 SmoothieGirlEatsToo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes