* We are far, far away from home
* We try to expose ourselves to culture whenever possible
* We travel in style. OK, that's a lie: we love to take public
transportation. The grottier, the better.
* I might have lost the heel to one of my oldest and most beloved pair
of shoes right outside the Opera House in Buenos Aires.
* I might have busted into an "alfajor" (the national cookie) in an
intermission. And enjoyed every morsel.
* I'm wishing my readers a wonderful holiday & thanking you for
reading my little corner of the Internet.
Maintaining a 90+ pound weight loss after a lifetime of weight cycling, I'm blogging to share my journey to find balance with food and exercise in this thin-crazed world. And to make you look at photos of my cats. I hope you'll pick up a tip or two; or just have a laugh. You can email me at LASmoothieGirl at gmail dot com. Thank you for reading! To read my current blog, go to www.smoothiegirleatstoo.wordpress.com
Please note that I am not a Registered Dietitian, Medical Doctor or Personal Trainer. Everything on the blog is solely my opinion, and should be taken as such. For advice on medical issues, training and disordered eating, please contact an appropriate health care professional.