I have seen some of the other girls' blog posts that include some of the out-take photos: those that didn't make the calendar. Everyone seemed to enjoy seeing them so much that I decided to compile a 'cutting room floor' post for those girls who submitted multiple photos. Many of them are untouched, so you can see how much work Carolyn did to add in the fun back-drops to final images! Here they are...enjoy!
- Miss January 2011: Susan from The Great Balancing Act
- Miss February 2011: Abby from I Have Issues
- Miss March 2011: Tiffany from Carbzilla
- Miss April 2011: Heather from Heather Eats Almond Butter
- Miss June 2011: Janetha from Meals & Moves
- Miss July 2011: Charlotte from The Great Fitness Experiment
- Miss August 2011: Jenn from Girl Heroes
- Miss September 2011: Katie from A Joy In Class
- Miss October 2011: Michelle from A Shade of Grey
- Miss November 2011: Justine from Confessions of a SAHM
- Miss December 2011: Lara from Thinspired Blog
|(My photographer Calendar Girl/Girl Hero Jenn!)|
You can see how much effort the babes made in taking and submitting their photos. They also told me that they had a blast taking them. I can assure you that my Dad had a lot of fun in making his choices. Nothing like a pretty girl to make you forget your woes for the moment, right?
Did you forget which photos actually made it into the calendar? You can see the final calendar here. Remember that you can still order calendars and support cancer research by emailing me directly at LASmoothieGirl (at) gmail (dot) com.
Here are a couple of nice comments from calendar recipients:
Andrea of Andrea's Wellness Notes says:
"Thank you for sending the calendar so quickly. It's absolutely beautiful, and I love having some of my favorite bloggers hanging on my wall! :-) I'm very glad that you and your dad were able to work on this project together as a distraction during a very difficult time; it makes the calendar so very special. Thank you also for raising money for such an important cause!"
Sean of The Triathlete Blues says to the male readers:
"Guys, this is the one calendar filled to the brim with beautiful ladies that you can put on your wall without your girlfriend or wife getting angry!"
(Hee, I love that!)
Q: Have you ever taken professional photos and if so, for what reason? (Sears with Santa doesn't count!) Does it bother you when people call you Miss, Ma'am, or does it offend you to be called a 'girl' rather than a 'woman?'